Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures to make the terms of this policy binding.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THOROUGHLY AND CAREFULLY.
A. Acceptance of Terms
The Website is currently owned and operated by Concatenate Solutions Pvt Ltd under the tradename of WellthLink.
3. SERVICES AND OTHER INFORMATION
The Services posted on the website include but are not limited to Hypnotherapy, Yoga, Neuro-linguistic programming, Vaastu, Nutrition, Crystal Healing, Pranic Healing and Reiki. We reserve rights to alter and add more Services to the list of Services we provide.
The Submitted Content (as defined hereunder) that you obtain or receive from WellthLink, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise through the Service Professional is for informational, scheduling and payment purposes only. All medically related information, including but not limited to information shared via WellthLink blog, official WellthLink social media channels, WellthLink emails and text messages, and WellthLink advertising, comes from independent professionals and organizations and is for information purposes only.
The Submitted Content, whether such content is provided by or through the use of the Services or through any other communications from WellthLink, is not intended as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical advice from a qualified healthcare provider because of something you may have read on the site. Do not use the Services for emergency medical needs. If you experience a medical emergency, immediately call a health care professional. Your use of the Submitted Content is solely at your own risk. Nothing stated or posted on the Website or available through any Services is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine, dentistry, nursing, or other professional health care advice, or the provision of medical care.
4. PAYMENT FOR THE SERVICES
We do not receive payment for the Services which includes hiring of Service Professionals. Such Service Professionals shall be paid directly by the Service User after completion of the Service.
For Products purchased online, the payment shall be made by the Service User online or any other options provided by the website.
In case of Events, the registration and payment for such events shall be done on the Website or any other options provided by the website.
B. Membership and Accessibility
1. LICENSE TO ACCESS
2. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Use of the Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and that: (a) all registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate, (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information, and (c) your use of the Website and Services offered through this Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Account (defined below) may be terminated without warning if we at our discretion, believe that you are under the age of 18 or that you are not complying with any applicable laws, rules or regulations. If you are below 18 and you wish to use the Website, you must get consent from your parent or guardian before doing so.
You need not register with WellthLink to simply visit and view the Website and service (needs to be redone)To create an account, you must submit your name, phone number and email address through the account registration page on the Website and create a password. You will also have the ability to provide additional optional information, which is not required to register for an account but may be helpful to WellthLink in providing you with a more customized experience when using the Website.
It is your responsibility to keep your correct phone number and email address updated in your account. The records will be sent to the account associated with this mobile number and/or email address. Every time you change any contact information (phone or email), we will send a confirmation. We are not responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused due to your not updating your contact details for the Account.
You are solely responsible for safeguarding your WellthLink password and, if applicable, your Third-Party Site Password (collectively, “Passwords”) at all times and shall keep your Passwords secure at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify WellthLink immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another’s Account without WellthLink’s permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Website and/or the Services offered through the Website.
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and not WellthLink will be liable for your losses, damages etc. (whether direct or indirect) caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of WellthLink or others due to such unauthorized use.
An Account holder is sometimes referred to herein as a “Registered User”.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with the following policies (the “Account Policies”):
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without WellthLink’s prior written authorization.
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information when creating your Account and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain accurate, true, current and complete.
- You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect Service Professionals or Service Users information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Website information or content, including but not limited to, use on a “mirrored”, competitive, or third party site.
- You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the WellthLink servers, or any server of a WellthLink subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. WellthLink reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in WellthLink’s sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Website’s infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party participation in the Website; or (iii) bypasses WellthLink’s measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
3. ADDITIONAL POLICIES
C. Feedback and Ranking
As a participant in the Website, you agree to use careful, prudent, and good judgment when leaving Feedback for another user. The following actions constitute inappropriate uses of Feedback: (a) threatening to leave negative or impartial Feedback for another user unless that user provides services not included in the original Posting or not agreed to as part of the Service to be provided; and (b) leaving Feedback in order to make the Service Professional or Service User appear better than he or she actually is or was.
1. Sanctions for Inappropriate Use of Feedback. If you violate any of the above-referenced rules in connection with leaving Feedback, WellthLink, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (i) cancel your Feedback or any of your Postings; (ii) limit your Account privileges; (iii) suspend your Account; and/or (iv) decrease your status earned via the Feedback page.
2. Reporting Inappropriate Use of Feedback. You may contact WellthLink regarding any inappropriate use of Feedback via-email at contact@WellthLink.com.
The foregoing lists of prohibitions provide examples and are not complete or exclusive. WellthLink reserves the right to (a) terminate your access to your Account, your ability to post to this Website and (b) refuse, delete or remove, move or edit the content, in whole or in part, of any Postings; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that WellthLink determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Website or to any other user of this Website and/or Services. WellthLink reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages that you are allowed to send to other users to a number that WellthLink deems appropriate in WellthLink’s sole discretion. WellthLink may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at WellthLink’s discretion, WellthLink will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on this Website or on the Internet.WellthLink does not and cannot review every Posting posted to the Website.
1. REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK
You are solely responsible for the content that you choose to submit for publication on the Website, including any feedback, ratings, or reviews (“Critical Content”) relating to Service Professionals. The role of WellthLink in publishing Critical Content is restricted to that of an ‘intermediary’ under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the relevant rules thereof. WellthLink disclaims all responsibility with respect to the content of Critical Content, and its role with respect to such content is restricted to its obligations as an ‘intermediary’ under the said Act.
You agree that WellthLink may contact you through telephone, email, SMS, or any other electronic means of communication for the purpose of:
- Obtaining feedback in relation to Website or WellthLink’s services; and/or
- Obtaining feedback in relation to any Service Professional listed on the Website; and/or
- Resolving any complaints, information, or queries by Service Professionals regarding your Critical Content;
- and you agree to provide your fullest co-operation further to such communication by WellthLink.
A helpful and authentic Feedback is one that complies with WellthLink Feedback Standards and other information points probed by WellthLink Feedback Collection System, and more importantly, is submitted by an authentic user. Some of the Feedback we do not entertain on WellthLink are:
- Feedback that is 3-worded or less
- Feedback that tends to have ulterior motives – advertising, spam, abuse, etc.
Wellthlink team would be responsible for screening the Feedback posted by Service Users abiding by Feedback Standards. Each Feedback is evaluated as a whole while moderating – e.g. A Feedback that happens to start with relevant information and ends up with statements that do not comply with WellthLink Feedback Standards would not be published. A moderator can take the following generic stances on any incoming Feedback:
- Withhold for investigation
- Decline to publish
As long as Feedback meets our guidelines, we’re happy to post it whether it’s positive or negative. We do not influence or change the content.
The following attempts by a Service Professional to boost his/her/its own property’s reputation may be considered fraudulent:
- Writing feedback for his/her own practice
- Asking friends or relatives to write positive feedback
- Submitting feedback on behalf of a Service User
- Copying comment cards and submitting them as feedback
- Pressuring WellthLink or a Service User to remove a negative feedback
- Offering incentives such as discounts, upgrades, or any special treatment in exchange for feedback
- Hiring an optimization company, third party marketing organization, or anyone to submit false feedback
- Attempts by a Service Professional to damage his/her competitors by submitting negative feedback.
2. SEARCH ALGORITHM
WellthLink’s ranking algorithm for the Service Professional is a fully automated system that lists the Service Professionals, their profile and information regarding their Service on the Website. These listings of Service Professionals do not represent any fixed objective ranking or endorsement by WellthLink. WellthLink will not be liable for any change in the ranking of the Service Professionals, which may take place from time to time. The listing of Service Professionals will be based on automated computation of the various factors including inputs made by the Service Users including their comments and feedback. Such factors may change from time to time, in order to improve the listing algorithm. WellthLink in no event will be held responsible for the accuracy and the relevancy of the listing order of the Service Professionals on the Website.
D. Rules for Service Users
1. SERVICE USERS SHALL NOT TAKE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
(a) commit to using a Service without paying (Except for free offers done as part of promotional campaigns run by Service Professionals and/or WellthLink); (b) sign up for, negotiate a price for, use, or otherwise solicit a Service with no intention of following through with your use of or payment for the Service; (c) agree to purchase a Service when you do not meet the Service Professional’s or Website’s terms as outlined in the Posting, or agree to purchase a Service with the intention of disrupting a Posting; or (d) misuse any options made available now or in the future by WellthLink in connection with the use or purchase of any Service.
You will not use the Services to establish, attempt to establish, or enforce, directly or indirectly, any agreement or coordination of the prices charged for any product or service; the kinds, frequencies or amounts of any product or service offered; or the customer or customer categories for any product or service, or otherwise engage or attempt to engage in price fixing, output restriction, or customer or market allocation.
You will not use the Services, directly or indirectly, to engage in any anti-competitive, deceptive or unfair practices, or otherwise violate applicable antitrust, competition or consumer protection laws, or regulations.
2. SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR SERVICE USERS
If a Service User violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with the Posting, WellthLink, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) limit the Service User’s Account privileges; and/or (b) suspend the Service User’s Account.
Service Professionals listed on the Website, with whom you may book appointments, enter into contracts with us, and may pay us a fee in order to be marketed through the Services. We will provide you with lists and/or profile previews of Service Professionals who may be suitable to provide the Services you seek based on information that you provide to us (such as insurance information, geographical location, and specialty). In an effort to aid in the discovery of Service Professionals and enable the maximum choice and diversity of Service Professionals participating in the Services, these lists and/or profile previews may also be based on other criteria (including, for example, Service Professional availability, past selections by and/or ratings of Service Professionals by you or by other users, and past experience of users with Service Professionals); but WellthLink (a) does not recommend or endorse any Service Professionals, (b) does not make any representations or warranties with respect to these Service Professionals or the quality of the Services they may provide, and (c) does not receive any additional fees from Service Professionals for featuring them (i.e., higher or better placement on lists) through the Services (subject to the Sponsored Results as described below). Note, however, to the extent that you use the Services as provided by your employer, WellthLink may provide lists and/or profile previews based also on criteria determined by your employer and your employer’s agents or advisors.
- A Service User is not allowed to cancel/return the Product/Service bought and has consumed the same.
- A Product is considered consumed/used if the Service User buys the Product and starts using the Product. In case of Services, the cancellation shall be at the sole discussion of the Service Professional.
- However, if the Service User intends to cancel/return the product bought, he shall do it before he consumes it. Such cancellation/return must take place before the expiry of 7 days from date on which it was bought. In such cases WellthLink reserves the right to return the money back to the Service User without any deductions. No Cancellation/Return is permitted after the expiry of the said 7 days period in any case, even if it is not consumed.
- The Service User who cancels/returns the Product hereby agrees and accepts that the statutory charges, taxes etc, payable to the Government or any public authority will be deducted and shall not be paid back. The Service User agrees to this condition and undertakes to abide by the same.
- In case of cancellation slot booked for an event on the website, the following refund policy will be applicable:
- Cancellation before 20 days prior to the event: Refund of 100 % of the registration amount.
- Cancellation between 10th to 20th day of the event: Refund of 50% of the registration amount.
- Cancellation made in less than 10 days prior to the event: no refund.
- Service User understands that returning/cancelling a Product/Event at WellthLink is an offline as well as online process. Service Users intending to return/cancel any Product/event (subject to satisfying applicable terms and conditions stated herein) shall send an email (within 7 days of buying) to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason, order and product details. WellthLink shall contact the user offline to collect the bank details and to refund the money. The refund amount is determined after all deductions detailed in sub-clause (d) above.
E. Limitation of our Liability
You hereby release WellthLink, its officers, directors, agents, and employees from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, or in any way, connected with any disputes arising between you and any other party, or between you and other Website users.
None of the Services, including but not limited to Hypnotherapy, Yoga, Neuro-linguistic programming, Vaastu, Nutrition, Crystal Healing, Pranic Healing, Reiki, etc, listed on the Website are provided by us. None of the Products sold on the Website are sold by us. We act as an intermediary between the Service Users and the Service Professionals. All the Service/Product related information transmitted and posted on the Website are by the Service Professionals.
We shall in no way be liable for the information related to the Services/Products posted on the Website (all of the foregoing content is sometimes collectively referred to herein as “Submitted Content” and the posting of Submitted Content is sometimes referred to as a “Posting” or as “Postings”) that:
- provides or create links to external sites;
- is intended to harm or exploit any individual under the age of 18 in any way;
- is designed to solicit personally identifiable information of any person, including, but not limited to, name, email address, home address, phone number, or profession;
- invades anyone’s privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, passwords, account information, credit card numbers, home addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent;
- contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party;
- is pornographic, harassing, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive; incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate;
- is copyrighted or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights and contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, pirated music or links to pirated music files, or lyrics, guitar tabs or sheet music, works of art, teaching tools, or any other item the copy, display, use, performance, or distribution of which infringes on another’s copyright, intellectual property right, or any other proprietary right;
- is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so;
- advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the Website (as determined by us in our sole discretion);
- contains or could be considered “junk”, “spam”, “pyramid schemes”, “affiliate marketing”, or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- contains advertising for ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counselling, online surveys or online contests;
- distributes or contains viruses or any other technologies that may harm us, or the interests or property of our users;
- contains links to commercial services or websites;
- is irrelevant content;
- contains anything which is in violation of applicable laws of India.
We shall in no way be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any posted Service on the Website. The Service Professionals act as an independent contractor and any act done by the Service Professionals makes them solely liable. We do not guarantee or take responsibility of your satisfaction with the provided Service. We shall in no way be liable if something goes wrong with the Service User or Service Professional during the course of providing the Service. We shall not be liable for any amount of delay or inability in performing the Service by a Service Professional.
We have no control over, and cannot guarantee the availability of any Service Professional at any particular time. We will not be liable for cancelled or otherwise unfulfilled appointments, or any injury resulting therefrom, or for any other injury resulting or arising from or related to the use of the Website or Services whatsoever. You are strongly advised to perform your own investigation prior to selecting a Service Professional by any means whatsoever.
While WellthLink will try to ensure a confirmed appointment for a Service User who requested an appointment on Website, WellthLink does not guarantee that a Service User will get a confirmed appointment. Further, WellthLink has no liability if such appointment is confirmed but later cancelled by Service Professionals, or the Service Professionals are not available as per the given appointment time.
Without prejudice to the generality of the above, WellthLink will not be liable for:
- any type of inconvenience suffered by the Service User due to a failure on the part of the Service Professional to provide agreed services or to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, no show by the Service Professional;
- any misconduct or inappropriate behaviour by the Service Professional or the Service Professional’s staff;
- cancellation or rescheduling of booked appointment or any variance in the fees charged;
We may show you sponsored results on the Website, including at the top of search results (“Sponsored Results”). WellthLink receives additional fees from Service Professionals for providing Sponsored Results. Sponsored Results shown through the Services are not, and should not be considered, an endorsement or recommendation by WellthLink of the Service Professionals.
F. General Limitation of Liability
WellthLink may disclose or transfer Service User generated information to its affiliates or governmental authorities in such manner as permitted or required by applicable law, and you hereby consent to such transfer. The law only permit WellthLink to transfer sensitive personal data or information including any information, to any other body corporate or a person in India, or located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by WellthLink as provided for under the law, only if such transfer is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between WellthLink or any person on its behalf and the Service User or where the Service User has consented to data transfer.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Website. You understand and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, representations and endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the site, including, without limitation, implied warranties of title, merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. We have no duty to update or modify the Website and we are not liable for our failure to do so. In no event, under no legal or equitable theory (whether tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise), shall we or any of our respective employees, directors, officers, agents or affiliates, be liable hereunder or otherwise for any loss or damage of any kind, direct or indirect, in connection with or arising from the Website, the use of the Website or our agreement with you concerning the Website, including, but not limited to, compensatory, direct, consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages, lost anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, business interruption, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if we have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. If we are held liable to you in a court of competent jurisdiction for any reason, in no event will we be liable for any damages in excess of Indian Rupees One Thousand (INR 1000). If any limitation on remedies, damages or liability is prohibited or restricted by law, we shall remain entitled to the maximum disclaimers and limitations available under this agreement, at law and/or in equity.
G. Force Majeure
We shall not be liable for delayed or interruption in Service due to any force majeure event, arising out of any enforceable circumstances and beyond our reach, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquakes, strikes, unavailability of necessary utilities, black-out, acts of God, acts of declared or undeclared war, acts of regulatory agencies, or natural disaster.
H. Copyright Infringement Take Down Procedure
WellthLink has high regard for intellectual property and expects the same level of standard to be employed by its users. WellthLink may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the Account or prohibit access to the Website of users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement, please send the following information to us at contact@WellthLink.com
(i) identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(ii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Website, and information reasonably sufficient to permit WellthLink to locate the material.;
(iii) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
(iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit WellthLink to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
(v) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive interest that is allegedly infringed; and
(vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your report is accurate and that you are the owner of the exclusive right or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the exclusive right. A statement by you comprised of the foregoing points is referred to herein as the “Notice”.
I. Modifications to or Termination of Website
1. MODIFICATION OR CESSATION OF WEBSITE
WellthLink reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that WellthLink shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of WellthLink services.
2. TERMINATION BY WELLTHLINK
3. EFFECT OF TERMINATION
Unless WellthLink has previously cancelled or terminated your use of the Website (in which case subsequent notice by WellthLink shall not be required), if you provided a valid email address during registration, WellthLink will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon WellthLink’s delivery of such notice.
Upon Termination of Service, the following shall occur: all licenses granted to you hereunder will immediately terminate; and you shall promptly destroy all copies of WellthLink Data (as defined below), Marks (as defined below) and other content in your possession or control. You further acknowledge and agree that WellthLink shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website. Upon Termination of Service, WellthLink retains the right to use any data collected from your use of the Website for internal analysis and archival purposes, and all related licenses you have granted WellthLink hereunder shall remain in effect for the foregoing purpose.
On suspension of your account, the Service User may not continue to use the Website under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account.
You agree to indemnify and hold WellthLink, and its officers, managers, members, affiliates, successor, assigns, directors, agents, service professionals, suppliers, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Termination of Service.
J. Intellectual Property Rights
1. WELLTHLINK OWNS OR HOLDS THE LICENSES TO ALL DATA AND MARKS ON THE WEBSITE
The content on the Website (exclusive of all Submitted Content by Service Professionals), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Data”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by WellthLink. Other trademarks, names and logos on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
Data on the Website is provided to you as is for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. WellthLink reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Data. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute, any of the Data other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submitted Content obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Data for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Data or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Data therein.
2. WELLTHLINK’S LICENSE TO YOU FOR THE USE OF DATA AND MARKS
The Website may also contain Data of other users or licensors, which you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell.
K. Governing Law
You, hereby, agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our employees, contractors, officers, directors, agents, parent, other affiliated companies, suppliers, successors, and assigns from all liabilities, claims, demands and expenses, including attorney’s fees, made by any third party that arise from or are related to (a) your access to the Website, (b) your use of the Services, or (c) the violation of this Agreement, or of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, by you or any third party using your credentials. The foregoing indemnification obligation does not apply to liabilities, claims and expenses arising as a result of our own gross negligence or intentional misconduct.
N. General Information
2. STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
3. SECTION HEADINGS